Great ways to connect and serve in our Student Ministry!
- Wednesday Night Youth Group/Small Group Leaders/and Setup-Cleanup help: On Wednesday Nights from 6:30-about 8:00pm we are looking for adults to come and hang out with our middle and high school students, play games with them, help lead them in a small group time of discussions and questions, and also to just be an adult present to help with setting things up and cleaning up and being a great adult influence on our teenagers!
- Sunday Morning Small Group Leaders: We are looking for more Sunday Morning Small Group leaders to lead a group of around 5-6 high school and middle school boys or girls in teaching/discussion and prayer. These groups take place downstairs in the Student Room during the second service from 10:30-11:30am
- Winter Retreat Adult Leaders: We need some adults to come with us for a very fun energetic weekend and to lead a small group discussion with our teens, hangout and play games with them, worship alongside of them, help drive students to and from the retreat and just be there with them throughout these amazingly fun weekends! (High School Powderburn Retreat: Jan. 13-15, 2018 & Middle School Faceplant Retreat: Feb. 9-11, 2017)
- Volunteers to Write and Send Out Postcards to Students: We are looking for some adults to come in and write some encouragement cards to send to students who need it. We will provide all the postcards and all the supplies.
- Upperclassmen Adult Discussion Leaders: Starting in January 2018 we will be doing a more in-depth and deeper teaching and discussion with our High School Juniors and Seniors and we are in need of some adults to be present during the teaching on Wednesday nights, help facilitate discussion, and just to be there to walk through life alongside these older teenagers going through a very pivotal time in their lives.